Recommending the best policy for winter holidaysPosted: 11th November 2014
Recommending the best policy for winter holidays
11th November 2014
If your clients are headed for the snowy slopes, help them to find the right insurance cover.
When they’re looking forward to some on-piste action this winter, it’s essential to be as well protected against mishaps as they are against the elements.
If you’re talking to someone planning on taking several holidays in the same 12 months, our Annual Multi-Trip policy is ideal. Anyone 65 or younger can be covered free of charge for up to a remarkable 31 days skiing each time they travel. An annual policy like this that makes no additional charge for winter sports activities is most unusual these days and not to be missed. Especially as they’re covered for any beach breaks or other types of holiday as well.
Clients just taking the one ski holiday this winter? Our flexible Single Trip policy can be the most cost-effective option. With several levels of cover available, you can keep their costs down even more by helping them select the activities they’ll be taking part in on the slopes, and excluding the rest.
As always, for anyone with pre-existing medical conditions, our Fit-4-Travel policy is the right choice for winter and summer holidays alike. Both Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip policies are available.
Here’s a quick check of the winter sports cover all our policies offer as standard:
- Cover for on-piste skiing and snowboarding, plus off-piste skiing and snowboarding when accompanied by a professionally qualified guide
- Generous equipment cover for accidental loss, damage or theft.
- Cover for hired equipment
- Compensation for winter sports lessons, hired equipment and lift pass if you are prevented from taking part in winter sports due to accident, illness or injury sustained during your holiday
- Compensation for winter sports lessons, hired equipment and lift pass if you are prevented from taking part in winter sports due to adverse snow conditions or an avalanche in your resort resulting in piste closure
- Avalanche which causes delays to your outward or return journey
Looking for Travel Insurance?
If you are a consumer and would like to obtain a quotation or have a query about any of our policies, please visit our consumer websites, contact your broker or call 01689 892228.
OneStop4.co.uk offers specialist travel insurance to travellers aged 50+ and their travel companionsOneStop4.co.uk
Safe-Journey.com Travel Insurance offers extended cover for Terrorism
InsureMyCruise.co.uk are experts in Cruise Travel Insurance, get extra peace of mind with specialist insurance.InsureMyCruise.co.uk